In order for the WoW server to run, the authserver and worldserver executable programs must be kept running.
1. To connect to your server (via Putty), click me if you don't know how to.
2) Once inside, run the command first to clear any existing screen sessions:
killall -9 worldserver; killall -9 authserver; killall -9 screen; screen -wipe;
3. Navigate to your core's executables location by typing this default path "cd /home/root/server/bin" without double quotes then press enter. (then follow the instructions on Authserver and Worldserver below).
1) To start your authserver, type "screen -S authserver /./home/root/server/bin/authserver" but do not include the double quotes (then press Ctrl A+D to detach from the screen then run the worldserver )
2) To stop your authserver, type "killall -9 authserver"
NOTE: Double quotes are not included.
1) To start your worldserver, type "screen -S worldserver /./home/root/server/bin/worldserver" but do not include the double quotes (then press Ctrl A+D to detach from the screen )
2) To stop your worldserver, type "killall -9 worldserver"
1) To detach your screen from the running world server or authserver just press "Ctrl A+D"
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Hi,If you don't know how to edit your worldserver.conf and authserver.conf, do check the guide...
1. Start PuTTY by double-clicking its icon2. When a PuTTY...
You should be able to connect by using the format below.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution